This page contains (references to) some of my publications in english language
Please also look at the project website „Tax Justice & Poverty“
mit Charles Chilufya: A case for Joint Tax Audits between developed and developing countries. In: Pogge, Th./Mehta (Hg.) Global Tax Justice. Publikation im Laufe von 2019
- Taxation and Transformation: The use and usefulness of Catholic Social Teaching, taxes and tax-related instruments to advance systemic change. Short Version, Long Version
- Tax Justice & Poverty: Short Version of the Synthesis Report.
- Tax Justice in the EU and beyond. In: europeInfos, Nr. 211, January, p. 4
- 18.9. Ethics-Theses. Summarizing ethical findings of our research cooperation, building upon the Paper „Ethical Considerations“ and the Discussion-Paper „Tax Justice vs. more just taxation“.
- (July Draft chapters of the Kenyan Country Report)
- (April Draft chapters of the Zambian Country Report)
Out of the research on „Tax Justice & Poverty“, a sociological-empirical study with ethical reflection, a number of publications resulted which can be found on the project website in the following directories
Lecture „Impact of the World Financial Crisis on Poor Countries – Examples from Sub-Saharan Africa“, given to students of the Program „International Finance and Development“ at Erlangen University. Powerpoint slides (pdf-file) and Lecture Notes.
Executive Summary of the book „Globalization – illegal migration – poverty reduction“, original in German and published with Stimmen der Zeit (2009), Vol.227, pp. 735-746
Stemming the Tide. Experiences of globalization processes in the Toledo District of Belize and strategies to cope with it. In:Promotio Justitiae, Nr 100, 2008/3. Social Justice Secretariat, Rome. pp. 140-145.
Life in the World of Shadows: The problematic of illegal migration. In: Global Migration Perspectives Nr. 41. Global Commission on International Migration, Geneva, September 2005. (pdf-file, 190 kb)